Wonder Pedi Cracked Heels




Update: Same brand but a different type of cream. 

The Wonder Pedi complete relief foot cream for dry, flaky, and crack heels contains a special moisturizing formula enriched with white truffle and rich Shea butter. The white truffle. The white truffle is an effective, anti-aging component, adds powerful strengthening, and nourishing properties to the cream and the vitamins and the fatty acids in the Shea butter deliver moisture to the deepest skin layers to repair damaged skin by removing dead cells and accelerating the renewal process. The Wonder Pedi complete relief foot cream for dry, flaky, and crack heels moisturizing and restore your skin. I highly recommend this product to everyone. #footcream #moisturizer #medactiveshop #medactiveus #koreanskincare. 

Look below at my pictures 




This is a picture of my foot with the cream.

                                                      
                                                            This is the tube of the cream.

                                                          A full picture of the tube.


               This is a picture of me squeezing the tube cream from my hands to show you what it looks like.
                                                          
                                                         More pictures of me showing my foot cream.
                                         
                                                         My heels are not dry any more thanks to this product.
                   
                                                        Check out my video below:
           
                                                           







No comments