Nyquil and DayQuil tablets

Before I tried this product, I wanted to know if theses tabets provide rapid relief for my cold and flu symptoms. Out of curiosity, I agreed to try the Nyquil and DayQuil cold and flu tablets. I was so pleased because the tablets gave me exactly what it delivered. It relieved all my common cold and flu symptoms such as nasal congestion, cough, sore throat, headache, minor aches pains and fever. Personally, I found the Nyquil works great when you want to have a good nights sleep. Especially when I'm traveling on the plane, bus or train. DayQuil is the best because it allows me to work and go to school symptom free. The best part is the pills don't expire for a long time, it is easy and convenient to use! The orange tablets is for daytime the green tablets is for nighttime. Just make sure you don't mix them up! LOL


No comments