The SaharaCase Anti-Spy Privacy Camera



 The SaharaCase Anti-Spy Privacy Camera Cover (6-Pack) provides protection to where I need it the most. It covers my laptops, and tablets without a problem. This cover has a black sleek design and does not take up much space. It is very lightweight and small, not bulky at all. I pull the blue tape and stick the cover onto the laptop. Then I hold the cover for a few seconds for it to stay in place. It took me only a few seconds to install the cover over my camera. I can slide the cover in or out to allow my camera to show. The Sahara case camera cover gives me the control to show myself on camera whenever I want, not the other way around. It gives me the privacy I need without compromising anything. I feel safer with the SaharaCase Anti-Spy Privacy Camera Cover camera. I highly recommend it to everyone.

Take a look at my pictures below.
This is a picture of the packaging of the product.



This is the open slot of the webcam cover on my laptop.

This is the webcam closed.


This is the back of the package that has directions on it.


Below is my video of the product. Enjoy!






No comments