The Trinova Scratch and Swirl Remover



https://www.walmart.com/blocked?url=L2lwL1RyaU5vdmEtU2NyYXRjaC1hbmQtU3dpcmwtUmVtb3Zlci1CZXN0LUFicmFzaXZlLUNvbXBvdW5kLUNhci1QYWludC1SZXN0b3JhdGlvbi0xMi1mbC1vei8zNzMyMTUzNjc=&uuid=35351400-6ae8-11eb-83f9-01ee277c106c&vid=&g=a



The Trinova Scratch and swirl remover removes all swirls and minor scratches from my car and gives it a smooth swirl free with a high gloss finish. This is a super impressive product and the absolute best abrasive compound car paint restoration I have ever used! This advanced formula works well on scratches and swirls and it restores brilliance on my car. I highly recommend this product to everyone.  Take a look at my pictures below.


            This is a picture of the Trinova Scratch and Swirl remover bottle. It also comes with a  sponge to place it on. 

 
  

                  

                          This is my car after I used the Trinova Scratch and Swirl remover bottle. Look how shiny the car door looks. There are hardly any scratches on my car. The paint on the car looks brand new. On the left is a closer view of the door and on the right is a further view.


 


Here are some pictures below of the car from different angles. You can see which spot I used for the Trinova and which one I didn't use. 

 

Overall  Trinova Scratch and Swirl remover bottle is a great product! It works on most vehicles and safe to use.  This bottle does a great job of restoring the paint to its original color.  If you own a vehicle you have to buy this product, it helps maintain the look of your car. It gets rid of any scratches done on your vehicle. I wish more people knew about this that's why I'm spreading the word. Trinova is a great brand that helps with car and household care. Check out their products on the link above. 

No comments