Vont Headlight


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07ZWK5QKM. The Vont Headlamp flashlight is super bright and can light up your surroundings. The battery life that is included with this product is up to 90 hrs. It has 4 light modes and you can use only the light you needed. It is waterproof, drop-resistant portable so you don’t have to worry about the rain/snow or dropping it. Better yet, it comes with a lifetime warranty covering defects and 24/7 support. It is great for running, camping, hiking, climbing, fishing, and jogging. Please see my pictures below.

                     My headlamp comes in a set of two. I had the batteries installed in the back of the headlamp.                                 There is also the box the lights come in. @vontproducts #BetterWithVont
 
                                                         

         This is the white square button to press the light. One button contains four different modes to flash.



                                                       A closer look into the headlamp.
                                                   This is how it looks like when I put it on my head.

Here is the headlamp when I turn it on. It shines bright,


            Overall, the Vont headlamp is a great product! Very simple to use!  I highly recommend it to everyone.




          











No comments