The SSAV Foot Massage Yellow Mat



 https://www.amazon.com/Massage-Plantar-Fasciitis-Acupressure-Reflexology/dp/B07QZNMXZN?ref_=ast_sto_dp                                                                    

 The SSAV Foot massage ultra-soft yellow power movement is perfect for foot pain, heel pain, calf pain, leg pain, and knee pain. The mat is soft and comfortable. I use it to stand and do spot walking. I also use it in my bathroom to relieve all my pain associated with my feet. I highly recommend it to everyone!  Look at my pictures and video below.        

   This is a picture of the front part of the mat. It also comes with a picture cover on top that shows the core features of the product. There is a picture of a pair of legs with red circles around the areas that demonstrates where the mat can be used on.

                                    

    This is the front part of the mat. As you can see there are little squares with a tip at the center that looks like a 3D Pyramind.  



    Here is the back of the mat, notice how there are holes. The mat has grips at the bottom to hold onto the mat when the floor is dry or wet. You can use the mat on hardwood floors and tiles. 


These are my feet on the mat to demonstrate the size of the mat. It really relaxes my muscles from pain.


This is my youtube video. Check it out!





No comments