VeeFine 20oz 18/8 Stainless Steel Tumbler with Lid

 


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08FBZ2Q2T VeeFine 20oz 18/8 Stainless Steel Tumbler with Lid is perfect to have my tea or coffee. It keeps my hot drinks hot and my cold drinks cold. The secret is its stainless steel material, I can have the drink for hours without a problem! It has an easy to open lid, very well insulated, and sweat resistant. The tumbler has a modern sleek design. The Carmine color is beautiful. This drinkware is strong, reliable, and eye-catching. I highly recommend it to everyone! Look at my pictures below.
Here is my Tumbler in the Carmine color with the box that came with it. If you click on the link you would see it comes in different colors such as Blue, white, and pink.
This is the see through vacuum lid on top. It has a black button to press to sip my drink. It also keeps my drink from spilling out.


At the bottom is my tea without the lid to get a better view.
Here is the Tumbler when I first open the box. It had a paper around the rim to state its features. 


Overall, I have to say it is a great product if you drink lots of hot and cold drinks. The drink helps it maintain its temperature. Great of ice tea, coffee, hot chocolate, smoothies and so much more!



No comments