Kenivv Box Cutter Retractable Letter Opener Set

 Check out the link below 👇 for more information about this product. 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0C9HN6YDY

Review:

Kenivv Box Cutter Retractable Letter Opener Set is convenient, easy to use, and cute. I can use this cutter to open my mail, boxes, tape, or any art & crafts that I have. These cutters are lightweight and retractable and are also in the shape of clouds and come in vibrant colors of pink, blue, and purple. There is a small hole on the top that I can attach to my keychain holder for on-the-go trips. Perfect to have in my bag, wallet, desk, drawer, or car. It is a very handy and helpful tool. The cutters are easy to use,  compact in size, and make a great gift for anyone. I no longer have to struggle opening boxes or letters thanks to this product! I highly recommend it to everyone! Take a look at the pictures below.

                         Here is the packaging I received for the Cutters. A set of three in pink, blue, and purple.


                                                         I opened the box with the cutter.

                                                      I opened the mail with the letter opener.

                                      The cutters along with the things I opened.

                                                  I opened a small black box with the cutter.

      Here are the blades opened up for all three cutters along with the holes on each end for key chains.


                                                      There are retractable blade buttons on the cutters.
                                            The letter opener set with the cutters closed

Please check out my youtube channel for a demonstration. Like, share, comment, and subscribe to my channel. Thank you! 




No comments