Enyeopd 12 Pack Ballpoint Pens

 Check out 👇these Ballpoint Pens with Stylus Tips in the link below. 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0C1GM77B9

Enyeopd 12 Pack Ballpoint Pens with Stylus Tips are the best! It is perfect for everyday day use!  Perfect for writing and using your electronics at the same time. The inspirational quotes on each pen is a bonus to lift your spirits to motivate you to work harder to achieve your dreams. Plus it comes in a set of 12 in bright beautiful colors! It is perfect to have in the office, work, or school. Very useful for on-the-go work. The pens are designed in such a way that gives me a comfortable grip without making my hands feel tired. The ink on it flows smoothly while I write without any smudging. Also, the side of the pen contains a strong metal clip that clips onto my notebook or pocket. On the top of the pen is a sensitive soft rubber stylus tip that allows me to use it on touch screens such as a phone or tablet. I highly recommend this fantastic product to everyone! #ballpointpen #buynow Take a look at my pictures below.

This is what the packaging looks like when I first received it. It came in a white plastic bag with a clear screen.

These are the ballpoint pens in a set of 12. As you can see the bright colors and motivational quotes.



Here are the pens from a different angle.


Each pen has a metal clip which allow you to have it in your pocket or notebook,

This pen is clipped on the notebook,



                                                   These pens are very sturdy and they won't get lost
                                                       
                                               This is the black soft cushion stylus, I used it on a cell phone.  

                                                   The pen is easy to navigate on touch screens. 
                                                        
                                                   This pen is perfect to write notes, 

Pictures of pen in different places. 



                                             Pens on my desk to write on the calendar. 

                                                     Pens in my stationary holder.



 Please check out my youtube channel for a demonstration. Like, share, comment, and subscribe to my channel. Thank you! 




No comments