Sport IQ pain relief plant-based cream, (2) 3.5 oz

https://shopsportiq.com/products/pain-relief-cream-3-5-oz

Sport IQ pain relief plant-based cream, (2) 3.5  oz is perfect for travel size. I can take it on the go whenever I feel pain in my muscles and joints. It provides the same benefits as the 8 oz bottle formulated explicitly for athletes and offers fast-acting, maximum-strength pain relief. It will quickly and effectively cure soreness and pain-related injuries. It will penetrate your skin to provide lasting soothing benefits. Perfect for sore neck and shoulders, back pain, wrist pain, muscle soreness, knee pain, ankle pain, etc. These products really work for me and provide me relief where I need it the most. Take a look at the pictures below.

                           These are the two bottles of the 3.5 oz I have received.

                      

I have used this cream on my leg, noticed how shiny and moisturized it looks.


                                                This is how the cream is when it comes out of the bottle.

                                                 Next, I placed this cream on my shoulders.

I rubbed the cream on my shoulders and it absorbed right into my skin.
      
The ingredients are printed in the back of the bottle. All the ingredients are plant-based.     

This is how I rubbed the cream into my skin.


 The bottle comes in a black tube with an easy-to-press button.


                      This is how the bottle opens up, notice there is a small slit for the cream to come out.


Please check out my youtube channel for a demonstration. Like, share, comment, and subscribe to my channel. Thank you! 


No comments