Sport IQ pain relief plant-based cream, 8 oz

https://shopsportiq.com/products/pain-relief-cream-3-5-oz

Sport IQ pain relief plant-based cream, 8 oz, is specifically formulated for athletes and provides fast-acting, maximum-strength pain relief. It will quickly and effectively cure soreness and pain-related injuries. It will penetrate your skin to provide lasting soothing benefits. Perfect for sore neck and shoulders, back pain, wrist pain, muscle soreness, knee pain, ankle pain, etc. Great product and I highly recommend it to everyone. Take a look at my pictures below.



It is 100% Paraben free which means no harmful chemicals in this

                                                   This is the actual 8 oz bottle size.

                                        
                                    This is the open cap of the bottle, it is where the liquid comes out.

                                                       The 8 oz bottle is in an upright position. 

           The back of the bottle notices the active ingredient is Methanol- 8%. The other plant-based ingredients are  Fir Needle Oil, 
Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Beeswax, Safflower See oil, Camphor Bark oil,   Eucalyptus Leaf oil,  and many others.

                                                        This is a easy to press on cap, notice the circle.


                                                          I used this cream on my ankle.

I rubbed the cream around my ankle to absorb it in my ankle

                                                          Another picture of the bottle.
   
I used this cream on my elbow and notice it absorbed into my skin.  This fast-drying cream hydrates my skin without drying it out
                                                     
                                                      This is the cream on my elbow before rubbing it in

                       This formula and proudly made in the USA. 
It provides maximum strength to where I need it the most.


Please check out my youtube channel for a demonstration. Like, share, comment, and subscribe to my channel. Thank you!


No comments