SERENITA 2 Pack Step Stool Seat

Please click on the link for more information on where to buy this product. 

SERENITA 2 Pack Step Stool Seat is fully functional. I can use it to do a variety of different things. It can be used for storage or as a flower pot. It comes in a set of two.  Some people can use it as a seat while others use it as a stool.  This product is stackable and can be also used as a space saver. Furthermore, it can be used for multipurpose, such as a step stool, trash can, and also as a playroom organizer. The possibilities are endless. I highly recommend it to everyone! 

                         I used the stool seat as an organizer. This is in my bathroom closet and it fits perfectly on the rack. I placed some things that I don't use right now such as bags and air fresheners.

              This is a closer view of what is in the SERENITA  organizer. You can see how deep it is inside.

                                         This picture shoes how many things it can hold.
  
                     In this picture, you can see how the bin is light blue all around. it is a nice color because it goes with my bathroom tiles. The company also has it in pink.

                 This bin is another bin placed inside my bathroom. It is on top of one of my containers. It is pretty to look at. It almost look like a cupcake holder or a flower waiting to bloom.
 If you take a closer look, the bin is lightweight, but can hold a lot of thing. It does not fall from the rack but stays in place.

 This video is a demonstration of my product review. Please click the play button to see it. The video is on Youtube. Please like, comment, and subscribe below. I will really appreciate it. Thanks!


No comments