Pureauty Naturals Collagen Lip Mask Lip mask

Click on the link for more info and where to get this product 

https://www.walmart.com/blocked?url=L2lwL0NvbGxhZ2VuLUxpcC1NYXNrLURyeS1MaXBzLVB1cmVhdXR5LU5hdHVyYWxzLUJhbG0tSHlkcmF0ZS1QbHVtcC1EcnktRHVsbC1DaGFwcGVkLUxpcHMtTW9pc3R1cml6ZXItQ2FyZS1Nb2lzdHVyaXppbmctTmlnaHQtU2hlYS1CdXR0ZXIvMjg1MDQ1MDI4 

Pureauty Naturals Collagen Lip Mask has a nice mint and cooling sensation. This formula gets rid of my dry chapped lips and replaces it with nourishing lips. It is simple to use, all I have to do is rub the balm into my lips and it shines.  My lips are moisturized, soft, and smooth. This lip mask is long-lasting because it contains “Collagen, Squalane, Shea butter, and other botanical extracts”. This formula is not sticky and my lips look healthy. It is animal-friendly and made in the USA. Here are some pictures of the product.

The lip mask comes in a small jar. It is packaged in a box.


Here is a closer look int what the jar looks like inside.

                                                       The lip mask has a yellow color inside.

                                                 My lips after I have used the lip mask.
                                                       I'm showing with my hand how small it is.

                                                      This is the jar with the lid open.
                                                       This is me rubbing the mask with my fingers.
                                            This is me showing the jar.




No comments