Pureauty Naturals Foot Cream


Pureauty Naturals Foot Cream uses natural ingredients to keep my feet soft and smooth! It contains three main ingredients which are Shea butter, Lavender Oil, and Vegetable Glycerin. These products are good for the skin! This foot cream is specifically designed to “ moisturize severely cracked heels and skin.” You can use it for cracked feet and dry toes.
 After trying the foot cream for a few days I can honestly say it works! The cream absorbs into my skin leaving my feet shiny and soft. The formula does not have a greasy or sticky feel. Instead, it has a rich, thick, and creamy feel. The product has a faint mint scent that is very relaxing. Great for both men and women. I highly recommend it to everyone!

  This is a picture of the package of the foot cream. Notice it comes in a box with a jar inside to hold the cream.
                                                       
   


                                                       The cream jar.
          In this picture, I'm applying the foot cream                            

                                                      Look how shiny my foot is after applying the cream.
                                            
Inside the jar of the foot cream. Look how rich it is.

                                                        A closer look inside!



                                                       This is after I used this product.



No comments