Cakra EDC Mahakala Self Defense





https://www.edcweapon.com/products/full-stainless-steel-self-defense-beads-bracelet

The orginal picture of the beads itself.

Cakra EDC Mahakala Self Defense Beads Mala Bracelet is stylish and practical. I can use the beads as a bracelet, necklace, or car decoration. It  has “316s stainless steel, and 2mm diameter steel wire.”These beads are very durable. You can swing it around and it won’t fall off. The beads don't get rusted. The clip of the bracelet is easy to open and close. The clip is "waterproof and made of high-quality alloy. The beads are very solid, I can feel the weight when I carry them around.  It weighs about 376 grams. I selected length A on the website: or wrist circumference <16cm. I have a small wrist and that was the lowest size they have. This bracelet/ necklace is not flimsy at all. It is perfect for self-defense and legal to carry around. I feel a lot safer when I carry the Mahakala beads with me. Especially when I go out late in the afternoon. I highly recommend Cakra EDC Mahakala Self Defense Beads Mala Bracelet  to both men and women because we all need something to protect ourselves against people who want to harm us

                           Here are some pictures below. This is me wearing the beads as a bracelet. (Front part) Look how big the beads look!


I wore the same beads as a chain.

                                               Another picture of me wearing the beads as a necklace.

The back part of my hand showing the bracelet.


Here is my youtube video of the demonstration. Please subscribe to my channel!




No comments