Heavy Duty Scouring Pads

https://www.amazon.com/Scouring-Household-Multi-Purpose-Non-Scratch-Scrubbing/dp/B0CQP1S5BV

Awearoy's heavy duty scouring pads are perfect to have in the kitchen and household. I enjoy the fact that I can use it for many purposes and it doesn’t scratch the surface. I use it for dishes, pots, pans, floors, countertops, sink, stoves, grills, appliances, and so much more. It can be used for hard to tough stains like grease, dirt, grime,  and oil. It comes in a set of 5 scrubbing pads and one handle. The scouring pads themselves are very heavy duty and can clean up the stains more effectively without damaging the surface. The handle serves as an added layer of protection to keep my hands away from the heat to prevent burns or other injuries. This heat resistant handle has a comfortable grip which makes it easy to maneuver without hurting my hands. The pads contains a thick layer of orange fabric that sticks firmly to the tape handle which doesn’t fall off. Heavy Duty Scouring Pads is the best product to clean my home more effectively and effortlessly.I highly recommend this product to everyone. 

Please take a look at my pictures below:

                      This is the actual product, it comes with the five orange pads and a black handle.


                                          A closer view on how it looks like when it is being sticked on.
                                                  
                                                     Other picture angles of the product.




                                             Here is how I use the pads on the kitchen tiles.


                                               I also used it on the counter tops.


                                                            The thickness of the pad.

Here is my video demonstration click on the video below. Please like, subscribe and share my channel and blog to everyone. Thank you!




 


  















No comments