Glitter Foam Cardstock Paper

My Product Review 

Glitter Foam Cardstock Paper is perfect for my arts and crafts . I can make almost anything with this paper. This foam paper contains a layer of shiny powder with back adhesive and backing smooth finish.  The top layer feels like sand paper while the bottom layer has a peel off material which allows me to stick on almost anywhere without glue.  It is very simple to use for both kids and adults. I can use this for card making, school projects, kids craft, DIY projects, parties, home decorations and other uses. These Ten sheets paper are beautiful and shiny to make incredible pieces. Glitter Foam Cardstock Paper opens doors to my imagination that I never known existed the possibilities are endless. Perfect for beginners or experts in art. I highly recommend to everyone.

Take a look at my pictures below 

                                             

                                            10 glitter sheet paper




                                                 Packaging plus my creation of a smiley face and boat/hat

                                                        The different colors it comes in.


                                                         


                                                                     My creations 

Here is my video demonstration click on the video below. Please like, subscribe and share my channel and blog to everyone. Thank you!




No comments