IBB 2 pc crevices gap cleaning brush


https://www.amazon.com/2Pcs-Gap-Cleaning-Brush-Bathroom/dp/B0CDPTRZ9V


IBB 2 pc crevices gap cleaning brush, stiff bristle brushes, is perfect for cleaning small spaces like kitchen surfaces, windows grooves, tiles, faucets, etc.  It has a robust hard-bristled head to ensure maximum cleaning efficiency and the durable bristles effectively loosen stubborn dirt. It is the best product I have ever used! Perfect to use on kitchen sinks and bathrooms. Great product, highly recommend it!

 Take a look at my pictures below. Notice how the bristles are narrow enough to get through cracks and dirt. These brushes come in a set of two. 

                                        
                                                 

                  
                                         
Take a look at how I use it in the kitchen. I use this brush on my stove top to get to the hard-to-reach stains.


                                          This brush was used on my closet sliding door track.

                                                 I use this brush under my bathroom sink, it has a lot of dirt.
                                                  This brush fits in the corner between my countertop and stove.

                                                      Perfect to use on the edge of bathroom tiles.



                                                    
   These are the bristles in a more extensive view.



                                            Works great in between the fridge.


             Check out my video on YouTube for a demonstration. Click like, comment, or share below. Enjoy!










No comments