Neverland Beauty Ponytail Extension hair clip


 http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01CJ6URVO

Neverland Beauty Ponytail Extension hair clip is easy to use and a beautiful piece that contains a natural ombré look with long big curly waves. I love the gripper clip which is comfortable and easy to wear or remove. This clip is strong and stable, doesn’t fall off from my hair. There are no tangles and blends with my hair which gives it so much body and volume that I tempted to wear it all the time. Perfect for special occasions such as birthday parties, weddings, you name it or whatever floats your boat. I highly recommend it to everyone! 

Take a look at my pictures below.

        This is how I use the clip in ponytail on my natural hair. 


              The packaging the hair clip comes in: plastic bag, hair net (black) and hair clip.


       Here is a close up look at the hair clip. As you can see, it is a big wide tooth clip with hair surrounding it. 

  Here is the hair covered with a mesh to hold it in into the clip. 


              A different angle of me using the hair clip. 


                A closer view of the ombré look. 

                This is how I open the clip. 

                    Another view of my ombré pony clip.

Please check out my youtube channel for a demonstration. Like, share, comment, and subscribe to my channel. Thank you! 






No comments