Colorbags!

 

NEW PRODUCT!

Click the link below to find out more about this product.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09FSL5XT6 THE COLORBAGS Garbage Bags 4 Gallon Colored 150 Count 15 Liter Can Liners are perfect to have around the house, office, or in the car. These bags are durable, it doesn’t rip apart easily. The material is thick and does not puncture. It has a large capacity to hold wastes and it is leakproof. I’m relieved that I don’t have to worry about the bag falling apart when I take out the trash. The bag comes in five different colors: Black, Grey, Yellow, Green, and Blue. There are 30 bags for each color which is 150 total. The bags give out a nice cologne scent which makes the waste smell less. These bags are small enough for travel or place in your car and it makes everything neat and tidy. I highly recommend it to everyone.  Check out the pictures below.

                                                      I used the black colored garbage bag for my bedroom

                                                        

              This is the Colorbags' packaging and the bags that come with it. The bags come in five colors:     Blacks, Grey, Yellow, Green, Blue. 
                                            
                                                   I used the grey colored bag for my bathroom can.
                                                      Another picture of the colored bags.
 
                                                   Here is the blue colored garbage bag expanded.

                                                         A further view of the garbage bag.



Please subscribe, like, and comment on my youtube channel. Enjoy!


No comments