Furid Trash Drawstring Small Bags

 http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09BFBGQ7D 

                                                         

Furid Trash drawstring small bags is suitable for your kitchen bin, bathroom bin, and bedroom bin. The size of this white bag is 1ft 5.7in x 1ft 7.7in and there are 4 rolls in the box . Each roll has 60 pieces which amounted to a total of 240 bags. These bags are strong, durable, and perfect for garbage collection. It is leak proof and not easy to tear. I highly recommend this product to the general public. Check out my pictures below. 

                                                       This is the packaging of the garbage bags.

                                             These are the four rolls, sixty each. Two hundred and forty total.


                                                            This is the actual size of the garbage bag.
 

                                                             
                                                         I placed the garbage bag in my room. It fits in my can.

Check out my quick video on Youtube, Please like, subscribe, and comment on my youtube channel.








No comments