SimPure Water Bottle

 http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07SPW1SG2

#freeforreview #waterbottle #waterbotttlefilter


This versatile SimPure water filter bottle gives you the ultimate protection removing almost 100% of bacteria and viruses. It filters water into clean, safe drinkable water. It is a chemical-free portable water filter system ideal for the gym and outdoors like traveling, hiking, camping, trekking and you can also use any source of water, it could be from tap water to the streams, lakes, rivers. The nozzle cap and one-touch button lock prevent it from leaking. This product is portable, durable, and easy to clean and I highly recommend it to everyone. Thank you!


                                                          This picture shows the packaging of the water filter bottle.


                                                          The water bottle out of the box.


This shows the bottle, user manual, straw, clip, and a tube used to get rid of blockage from the filter. 

 A closer look into the water bottle as you can see at the bottom, I used tap water from my sink. When I used the filter to drink from it, the water tasted good.
As you can see from the bottom picture the bottle comes in a nice big handle to carry it wherever I go.

           This is a video from my Youtube channel talking about my water bottle. My Youtube channel is Sasha K Reviews 9. You are welcome to subscribe to my channel anytime. It has the latest reviews!
         













No comments