Taya Hair Care


Taya hair care products worked well with my hair. It reduced fizz and smooths my hair with impeccable shine! I can feel the silkiness of my hair when I’m in the shower. The shampoo, hair mask, and conditioner work together to give my hair the treatment it needs! Taya products come from the Amazon Rainforest. It has provided a variety of rich, mineral, and organic clays which have been used by the indigenous people of the Rainforest. They use a combination of Amazonian White Clay, Red Clay, Brazilian Green Clay, Black Clay, Acacia Collagen, Buriti Nut, Copaiba Resin, and Amazonian Berries to give you the best natural hair care possible! http://tayabeauty.com/
/ No automatic alt text available. No automatic alt text available.
Image may contain: one or more people and closeup Image may contain: one or more people and closeup

No comments